Integrated Facilities Management: IFM
The idea of Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) was first developed at FacilitySource. For years, many large organizations struggled with maintaining their facilities efficiently. From processing work orders and maintaining service provider compliance, to invoicing and payments, facility managers needed a way to get better quality work performed more quickly, without increasing costs. FacilitySource created the IFM solution using decades of industry experience and practical hands-on knowledge. Each component has been rigorously engineered to optimize the facility maintenance process, expose areas for improvement, and eliminate wasteful spending. Our IFM solution is the most technologically advanced, complete and street-proven set of facility maintenance services in the market today.
Benefits of Integrated Facilities Management:
- Improves capital and expense accounting by a minimum of 20%
- Streamlines service provider invoicing to improve efficiency, cost savings, and reporting
- Saves 15% – 20% on average with lower prices on facility maintenance services
- Reduces number of emergency service calls by 10%-20% with remote troubleshooting
- Brings visibility to facility spend for improved capital planning and budgeting
- Outsources transactional elements of facility maintenance to boost productivity
- Centralizes service provider insurance and certification records electronically
- Aggregates service calls to obtain discounted service provider pricing
- Manages Do Not Exceed (DNEs) review and reduction specifications by client to control spend
- Delivers customized reports and statistical modeling to provide actionable insights
- Access to our fsElite service provider network to obtain better labor and material rates.
- Includes invoice review, service recommendations and quote validation from experienced trade professionals.
- Provides full trade management, eliminating the hassle of finding and managing technicians for every type of job.