Flexible, Customizable CMMS Software for Work Order Management
Calls supported annually
CMMS fmPilot One Sheet
fmPilot®: Advanced and Streamlined
Our CMMS software, fmPilot, is the most comprehensive, customizable work order management software available for facility management. This technological facility management platform centralizes work orders to ensure well-established processes, procedures, and service between clients and CBRE | FacilitySource. fmPilot presents many benefits as a work order management software, as it has been proven to optimize maintenance processes and eliminates wasteful spending- all while providing data and metrics to our clients to effectively manage operations.
Wondering what fmPilot provides?
- Work order (WO) management applications available for both desktop and mobile
- Central repository for WOs and asset tracking- almost 15 years of data
- Breakdown of WO life cycle and operational footprint
- KPI comparisons to similar clients in similar locations for WO cost analysis by trade
- Analysis of similar WO history from other clients proactively predicts potential breakdowns or repair needs
- Branded interface with visibility into key operating equipment / assets, and capital replacement planning
- Integrated service provider management via fsElite Connect, a SaaS application utilized by our service provider community in support of clients’ use of fmPilot
What is CMMS?
If you are wondering what CMMS is, it stands for Computerized Maintenance Management System. CMMS technology is used to consolidate records, analytics, and other key metrics that maintenance individuals, whether they are facility owners or service providers, interact with. Our CMMS work order management software, fmPilot, is used to manage the life of a work order and has advanced reporting capabilities.